if you are in situation where “outlook stuck on loading profile” and you are looking for solution to fix this issue then you are in right place. Outlook is a product of Microsoft. yo can download it from their official website https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/outlook-mobile-for-android-and-ios
Why Outlook stuck on loading profile ?
When you update your outlook to Current Channel Version 1905 (Build 11629.20196) and higher, Outlook stuck on loading profile or would not able to start. You will be notice that if you open Task Manager and see the details of running programs then you will find other Office processes are listed even though you did not open the outlook application. If you select these processes and end it maybe you are able to open Outlook to then open normally.
How to fix outlook stuck on loading profile?
There are 2 ways to fix this issue mentioned below in details.
1. End outlook process running on task manager.
2. Disable Outlook presence features.
End outlook process running on task manager.
- Right click on any space of the Taskbar and select Task Manager or you can Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key together from keyboard and then click on task manager
- Look the Processes tab, and find all Office processes.
- Select an Office process and then click End task in the bottom right corner of same window.
- Repeat this steps for each Office process you see running on task manager.
Disable Outlook presence features
- In Microsoft Outlook, select File, > Options, > People
- Uncheck the check boxes for the detail given below.
- Display online status next to name
- Show user photographs when available
- Select OK and then restart your Microsoft Outlook.
If After following steps given above you are not able to fix “Outlook stuck on loading profiles” then you can chat with our experts to solve your issue.