Looking for “hp printer is printing blank pages” or “printer printing blank pages” then you are in right place. find out how you can solve your printer issue.
There are few things which are more frustrating than carefully producing a crucial document or file and pressing print, just for the printer to send a totally blank sheet of paper, as fresh-faced because the day it left the ream.
Why hp printer is printing blank pages?
There are various reason for printing blank pages, some of them are given below.
- The wrong paper size you loaded in the input tray.
- You are trying to print blank pages.
- Printer have empty ink or toner cartridges that you need to be replaced.
- Not using a genuine products
How to hp printer is printing blank pages?
there are various way to fix your problem related to printer printing blank pages depend on the caused reason mentioned below.
Solution 1 : Always Use genuine HP cartridges
HP always recommends that you use genuine HP ink or toner supplies in hp printers so your printer parts are safe. Hp can not take responsibility for non genuine hp products caused a problem. you can purchase genuine hp ink and tonner from their official store mentioned here https://www.hp.com/in-en/home.html
Solution 2 : Check the ink levels, and then replace your ink if its empty
you have to check your printer ink level if its empty then it will be the reason for hp printer is printing blank pages. if you see you printer ink is empty then you can replace it from other ink cartridge.
Solution 3 : Use an tool to clean the print-head
If you have a problem “hp printer is printing blank pages” then its might be due to your print-head is not cleaned. follow given steps below to solve your problem.
- Load plain white paper in the input tray of your Printer.
- Press the button () next to the Setup icon () in the bottom-left corner of the printer control panel.
- Press the Right Arrow button () to select Tools, and then click OK.
- Press the Right Arrow button () to select Clean Print-head, and then click OK. The HP printer starts the cleaning process.
- Review the print quality on the print-head test page coming from your printer.
Solution 4 : Find and then replace the cartridge
If cleaning the print-head did not resolve the issue then you can replace your cartridge.
If After following steps given above you are not able to fix “hp printer is printing blank pages” then you can chat with our experts to solve your issue.