If you are looking for “how to make a copy on a canon printer” then you are in right place. find out easy way to make copy from a canon printer.
Read Also : Connect canon ts3122 printer to WIFI
But make sure before using canon printer always use genuine ink cartage for quality and safety of your printer. yo can buy ink from canon official website . https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/ink-paper-toner/ink
How to make a copy on a canon printer?
There are 5 steps to make a copy on a canon printer are give below.
- Turn on your canon printer.
- Load Letter Sized or A4 size paper on tray.
- Put paper on glass you want to print then close your printer cover.
- Press the Paper button to light the upper Paper lamp.
- press colour button get colour printout or press black for black print.
Note : Press the Color or Black button repeatedly according to the number of copies you want from printer.
If After following steps given above you are not able to fix your issue “How to make a copy on a canon printer” then you can chat with our experts to solve your issue.