If you are looking for error 0x80246007 in windows 10 then you are in right place. find out easy way to fix your issue in very simple steps.
How to fix Error 0x80246007?
You may get error 0x80246007 during downloading Windows 10 builds. It is very annoying, but luckily, you can find some useful way to solve your problem in this post written by Windows PC 24. You can easily fix the error via these simple methods.
We suggest you disable your antivirus program. sometime antivirus is the reason behind error 0x80246007. after stopping antivirus check if the issue still remain the same.
We suggest you to search and run the Windows Update trouble-shooter. it will automatically fix some common problems installing updates and check if it helps to resolve the issue or still you got the same issue.
We suggest you to reset your windows update manually. Resetting Windows Update will fix corrupted Windows Update files and help you to install the Windows Updates very quickly. To do this Follow the below steps given below:
1. Press Windows Key + X on the keyboard bottom left corner and then select “Command Prompt (Admin)” or Powershell from the menu.
2. Find and Stop the BITS, Windows Update Services, Cryptographic and MSI Installer and the To do this, type the following commands at a PowerShell . Press the “ENTER” key after you type every command.
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
Read Also : Delete McAfee Account
3. Now find and rename the SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2 folder. You can rename these folder after typing commands in the Command Prompt. Press the “ENTER” key after you type each command.
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
4. Now, you have to restart the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. Type the following commands in the power shell for this. Press the ENTER key after you type each command.
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
5. Type Exit in the Power Shell to close it and then restart the computer.
If After following steps given above you are not able Error 0x80246007 then you can chat with experts to solve your Error 0x80246007 issue.