If you are Looking for solution of application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware then you are in right place find out easy way to fix your issue.
Why application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware?
There are 2 most common reason for application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware are given below.
1. The Graphic driver you installed on computer is out dated and not fully working with your version of Windows.
2. Lots of programs are running in background.
3. The GPU (Graphic Processing Unit) is taking more time than permitted to display graphics to your monitor.
How do I fix a blocked application?
We are suggesting you to perform steps given below to solve your issue.
Install Graphics Drivers
First thing you have to understand if you have a graphic card hardware on your computer then you have to install graphic card driver also on your computer. you can download graphic card driver from their official websites. most of the graphic card used NVIDIA graphic driver which you can download from NVIDIA website here
Update graphics Drivers
when you got this error application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware then first thing you have to do update your graphic drivers from their official websites. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter
You can also use system troubleshooter to fix your problem easily.
1. Type troubleshooting in the search box and then press enter.
2. Select Troubleshooting. Click on view all and select System Maintenance.
3. Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
Reinstall Graphics Card Driver
- If you have already installed graphic driver then you need to remove it and reinstall again. you can follow this step as given below.
1. Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard, type devmgmt.msc into run box.
2. Select the graphic driver from list.
3. Click on properties, click on uninstall tab.
4. Click OK.
5. Restart the computer when its uninstalled.
Read Also : Epson Printer Filter Failed
- Download driver from official website and follow steps to install it again on compatibility mode.
- Right-click on the driver setup file and click on properties.
- Click on the compatibility tab and check the box “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select
- Windows 10 operating system from the drop down.
- Click on Apply and click OK and run the file to install it.
Run hardware device troubleshooter
1. Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.
2. Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.
3. Click on view all on the left pane.
4. Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.
5. Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
6. Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
If After following steps given above you are not able to fix your issue “ Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware ” then you can chat with our experts to solve your issue.